Communications and Information Technology(CITC) provides you a unique online way for submitting complaints to your telecom service providers with out visiting their office just through the CITC portal. You can complaint with any of the Saudi telecom like STC, Mobily, Zain, Go, Bayanat Al Oula, Integrated Telecom, Virgin, Lebara, etc. The telecom operators have to solve your complaint with in 15 days.
Trending : Check sims on your iqama
How To add complaint with your telecom operator
: 1. Visit CITC portal by Click Here.
2. Click on "Submit Complaint
After that Choose either Person or Business, if you are individual you can select 'Person'.
In the next page, You can login to NIC with your iqama number, If you do not have one, You can register one by entering your iqama number and expiry date.
- In the next page, Verify your mobile number with the OTP sent.
- In the next page, You will see all numbers on your iqama, You can click on 'Submit Comlaint' next to the number which is not yours.
It will redirect you to next page where you need select some details like service type 'voice or internet', then complaint type 'Financial objections, canceling number, bad service, not activating the service or apply its benefits, Number or service added without request, Transfer number '.
- In 'Details', you can explain your issue or the reason of complaint, You need to attach your iqama copy picture with less than 40 MB size. Then click on 'Send to Service Provider'
- You can also track the complaints by entering 'Complaint Number' and 'ID Number'.
- If your complaint did not resolve in 15 days, You can "Escalate Complaint" to the CITC.