Required Documents for Permanent Family Visa
1. Suitable Saudi (id) Iqama Profession
2. Attested Degree Certificates
3. Marriage Certificate attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Saudi Culture Office and Saudi Embassy in your home country.
4.Birth Certificate (For Children), attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Saudi Culture Office and Saudi Embassy in your home country.
5. Above documents translated in Arabic.
Saudi Permanent Family Visa Processing
1. After getting these all documents, Get stamped on it from Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Saudi Arabia.
2. Request a letter from your sponsor to Jawazat to process your family visa, Attest it from Chamber of commerce of your employers city.
3. Take permanent family visa form from your company and fill it in Arabic, Attest it from your company and chamber of commerce of your employers city. (If you do not find this form, collect it from Isteqdam office).
4. Book an online appointment in Istiqdam from MOI, Submit a visa fee of 2000 SR through SADAD per family. Its good if you pay it online from your personal banking. 5. Visit Jawazat Office, Ask your company which Jawazat office you should go. Submit all required documents(mentioned above) including passport copies of all family people, Iqama copy and a letter from your employer attested by chamber of commerce. Collect a yellow slip (Visa) from there
. Once you got Visa (Yellow slip) you can send it to your home. Hire a specialized agent in your country for further process. You have one year (Hijri Year) time for stamping your visa, Once stamped, Should travel in 3 months.
Process after Arriving of your family in Saudi Arabia : Take medical test of your family members, Submit the report to your HR department to apply for iqama to your family people. Now its done.