- It is given by the country’s government.
- Standard passports contain the holder’s name, place, and date of birth, photograph, signature, and other personal details which helps to identify an individual.
- In Previous days, it was a difficult process to renew the passport as Pakistani consulate is a crowded place nowadays it’s been easy for expatriates living in Jeddah, expatriates living in Riyadh or expatriates living in other cities of Saudi Arabia, to renew the Pakistani passport.
Here it is a process of taking an appointment online and then they can go directly on their given timings.
Watch Video In Urdu Hindi : How To Get Appointment Of Pakistani Passport in Jeddah Saudi Arabia
Online Procedure to Get an Appointment for Pakistani Passport
- Go on a website of Pakistan Consulate Jeddah “ Click Here “
- Click on the ”Online Appointment System” on the left side of the screen.
- Choose the option of ‘’Passport‘’ in the first tab and then ‘’Counselor Services Jeddah‘’ in the second tab.
- Select appointment date and Time. (In case the selected date is not free so you can go for another date).
- Enter your personal details such as Name, Address, Contact number, Email address and City etc.
- Just confirm the date and timings that will be sent to your Email address.
- Take the print out of the appointment letter.
Make sure to take an appointment letter with you to the consulate office on your confirmed date and timings.
It is suggested to reach there before 15 to 20 minutes of your appointment time.
Direct Method to Renewal Pakistani Passports from Consulate Jeddah
1- Expatriates of Jeddah can also go directly to the consulate of Pakistan which is in Jeddah.
2- bring your required documents and go to a reception, they will give you a slip which is also known as a Token number.
3- Wait in the waiting room until your token number shows on the screen.
4- Submission of documents.
Required Documents for Renewal Pakistani Passport
1- ID cards of applicants
2- Parent’s passport’s photocopy (if18 less)
3- Parent’s ID card’s photocopy (if 18 less)
4- Birth certificate photocopy (if 18 less)
Saudi expats who would like to renew their passports can also take an appointment by calling in the consulate office.
The Contact number to book an appointment is :