List of Traffic Violations, Penalties & Fines 2020 Latest Update in Saudi Arabia
List of Traffic Violations, Penalties & Fines 2020
- Misuse of vehicle horn is a traffic violation of SAR 150-300.
- Failure to use child safety seats is a traffic violation and fine of SAR 300-500.
- Leaving the vehicle on or operational when you are not in the car is a traffic violation and penalty is SAR 100-150.
- Reversing the vehicle more than 20 meters is a traffic violation and the fine is SAR 150-300.
- Crossing a Red Traffic Signal/Light is a serious violation and the penalty is between SAR 3000-6000.
- Throwing Garbage or objects outside the vehicle will cost the violator SAR 300-500.
- Switching lane without the turn signal or indicator will cost the violator SAR 150-300.
- Driving in the opposite direction of traffic can cause serious accidents. This violation is between SAR 3000-6000.
- Absence or failure to present valid vehicle insurance is a traffic violation and penalty of SAR 100-150.
- The final violation is if using the brakes unwanted or unnecessary, this penalty is SAR 300-500.
Most Read Articles in checkiqama.net