1. What does the Statement told the Private Companies?
In the announcement by the Ministry of Human Resource and Social Development, it was said for the privately owned businesses to make a few strides so as to adapt up to the emerging issues due to Coronavirus. These proposals incorporate,
- Decreasing worker compensation(salary) according to their working hours.
- Sending them on paid leaves if there leave is not yet given.
- Sending them to unpaid leave or unpaid leaves to adapt to the emergency.
2. Can employer or your sponsor now allowed to send you on unpaid leave?
As per the Ministry of Human Resource and Social Development, regularly a business can’t send a worker on constrained leave which is unpaid or forced but under the present circumstance where the legislature is finding a way to manage the Corona emergency, this outstanding case can happen