- The first step is visiting the MOL Portal. To do that, click on the link MOl Service
- By clicking on the above link, you will land on the mol ksa query page. So you won’t need to find the service manually.
- To check the status by using Border/Boundary number, then enter it in the first option, enter six-digit code and Tap/Click on Search.
- If you don’t have border number then, enter Iqama/ Residency number. then enter your “Nationality.” and the six-digit code and Click on “Search.” ‘بحث’
- you can also check iqama status with passport number. In the third option, enter your passport number, ‘Nationality’ and captcha. and Click/Tap on “Search.” ‘بحث’
- Scroll Down to find the status, as shown in the picture below.
If you find the ‘علی راس العمل’ as shown in the above picture, then it means that you are safe and doesn’t have huroob status. If you use google translator or any other translation service, then you will find the result in English as follow.